Ayurvedic consultations 10th – 14th March 2019
Eminent physician, legendary origin, Vaidya Dr. Adwait Tripathi will be again in March 2019 in organization of Health Center Harmony, after successful work in Poreč, Opatija and Zagreb in September 2013, and in Poreč in May and December 2014, March and October 2015, April 2016 and March and December 2017, June and November 2018; here he will do:
- Ayurvedic conslutations,
- Pulse diagnostic,
- Nutritition recomendation.
- 10th – 14 th April 2018 – Ayurvedic consultations – Poreč (I.M.Ronjogova 6, 1st floor)
Costs & fees:
- Consulatation for new clients – 45min : 450,00 kn
Children, students, pensioners and unemployed have 20% discount for first coming – 45min : 360,00 kn
- Consulatation clients which come for second time – 20min : 250,00 kn
( We work under HUPED www.huped.hr )
For all details and appointments please contactConny Petö Đeneš
Cell phone: +385 (0)98 731 843
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who needs Ayurvedic treatments?
Ayurveda is applicable to all healthy and unhealthy people. The aim of this system is to prevent illness, heal the sickness and preserve life. We can say that treatment need:
- All those who want to protect health and prolong life (“Swasthyas swasthya rakshanam”).
- All those who want to eliminate diseases and dysfunctions of the body (“Aturasya vikar prashamanamcha”).
- All those who need prevention, revitalization, rejuvenation.
- All those who need reduction of stress and strengthening the immune system.
- All those who have problem with autonomic nervous disorders like: sleep disturbances, restlessness, anxiety, panic attacks, chronic fatigue, stress, migraine, headaches.
- All those who have problem with gynaecological disorders like:menstrual problems, menopausal problems.
- All those who have problem with cardiovascular disorders like:hypertension, weak heart, nervous heart disorders, tachycardia, blood circulation problems.
- All those who have problem with digestive tract disorders like: constipation, chronicdiarrhoea, foodallerfies, chronic gastritis, gastric ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, haemorrhoids.
- All those who have problem with respiratory diseases like: sinusitis, chronicbronchitis, bronchialasthama, hay-fever.
- All those who have problem with metabolic disorders like: elevated levels of blood lipids and uric acid (high cholesterol and triglycerides), diabetesmellitis.
- All those who have problem with joint and spinal disorders like: chronic pain, muscle strain, restricted movement, rheumatic disorders.
- All those who have problem with skin diseases like: neurodermatitis, psoriasis, eczema.
How looks an Ayurvedic consultation with Adwait?
Consultation last 45 minutes, and it constits of an comprehensive exam aimed at uncovering the cause of what ails you. Ayurvedic diagnosis is made through a combination of a complete and detailed history, a pulse, tongue, and physical exam that will help to reveal underlying factors in the disease process. Often a patient may complain of numerous symptoms. Instead of giving a remedy for each symptom, Adwait diagnoses and treats the fundamental imbalance that may be responsible for all of the symptoms.
Ayurveda treatment depends upon the vikriti ( disorder of the patient ) and our speciality and work is to take care on all the prospect and health and all the options how we can make person healthy and happy.
By having pulse diagnose what dosha are imbalance, on the basis of them we able to see how to balance it, and also to check the factor to make it balance, and those we can do Panchkarma on the basis of disorder of the patient.
More about Vaidya dr. Adwait Tripathi you can read here.
Picturs about his work from Poreč, Opatija and Zagreb you can see here.