Ayurveda, the original science of health is as old as human race. “Ayurveda” which is Sanskrit word means “Science of Life”. [Ayur – life & Veda – science]. The written records of this complete system of natural health care are about 5,000 years old. From age to age sages and physicians have re-discovered this timeless health wisdom.
Panchamahabhuta siddhanta (principle)
Body is made up of 5 basic elements or Mahabhutas – Prithvi (earth), Aapa (water), Agni (fire), Vayu (air), Akasha (space). When the balance of Mahabhutas in the body is disturbed purusha falls ill.
Tridosha siddhanta (principle)
Vata, pitta & kapha are 3 basic governing factors of physiology in Ayurveda, which in balanced state, is responsible for maintaining normal functions in the body. When they are imbalanced, disease is caused. According to their individual properties their vitiation is increased or decreased.
Prakriti (body constitution)
Every individual’s psychosomatic temperament or body constitution is determined by these 3 doshas at the time of fertilization. When the embryo is formed the body constitution i.e. prakriti is determined. There are 7 basic constituents according to Ayurveda. Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Vatapitta, Pittakapha, Kaphavata, Vatapittakapha. Every individual’s constitution has its own balance of Vata – Pitta – Kapha. The balance of VPK is the natural order.
Who needs an Ayurvedic treatment?
Ayurveda is applicable to all healthy and unhealthy people. It said in ayurveda:
Swasthassya swasthya rakshanam !
Aturasya vikar pramashan cha !!
yurveda one who is healthy what are the factor to have long life and those who are unhealthy what are the factor to get healthy, so everyone can need ayurveda treatment.
The aim of this system is to prevent illness, heal the sickness and preserve life. This can be summed up as follows:
- To protect health and prolong life (“Swasthyas swasthya rakshanam”)
- To eliminate diseases and dysfunctions of the body (“Aturasya vikar prashamanamcha”)
Ayurvedic treatment need:
- All those who need prevention, revitalization, rejuvenation,
- All those who need reduction of stress and strengthening the immune system,
- All those who have problem with autonomic nervous disorders like: sleep disturbances, restlessness, anxiety, panic attacks, chronic fatigue, stress, migraine, headaches.
- All those who have problem with gynaecological disorders like: menstrual problems, menopausal problems.
- All those who have problem with cardiovascular disorders like: hypertension, weak heart, nervous heart disorders, tachycardia, blood circulation problems.
- All those who have problem with digestive tract disorders like: constipation, chronicdiarrhoea, foodallerfies, chronic gastritis, gastric ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, haemorrhoids.
- All those who have problem with respiratory diseases like: sinusitis, chronicbronchitis, bronchialasthama, hay-fever.
- All those who have problem with metabolic disorders like: elevated levels of blood lipids and uric acid (high cholesterol and triglycerides), diabetesmellitis.
- All those who have problem with joint and spinal disorders like: chronic pain, muscle strain, restricted movement, rheumatic disorders.
- All those who have problem with skin diseases like: neurodermatitis, psoriasis, eczema.
How looks an Ayurvedic consultation with Dr. Adwait Tripathi?
Consultation last 45 minutes, and it constits of an comprehensive exam aimed at uncovering the cause of what ails you. Ayurvedic diagnosis is made through a combination of a complete and detailed history, a pulse, tongue, and physical exam that will help to reveal underlying factors in the disease process. Often a patient may complain of numerous symptoms. Instead of giving a remedy for each symptom, Adwait diagnoses and treats the fundamental imbalance that may be responsible for all of the symptoms.
In Ayurveda, disease is always seen as an imbalance in the dosha system. As a result, the diagnostic process strives to determine which doshas are under-active or overactive in a body. Ayurveda offers mainly three kinds of treatment – through Ayurvedic medicines, diet and lifestyle control, and Pancha Karma therapy. Ayurvedic medicines mainly comprise of powders, tablets, decoctions, medicated oils, etc., which are prepared from natural herbs, plants, and minerals. Pancha Karma comprises a number of Ayurvedic therapies involving detoxification, therapeutic cleansing of the body and rejuvenation as a treatment for many chronic conditions.
Applications should be made through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and should consist:
- Date of birth, time of birth, place of birth,
- Place of residence,
- Contact cell phone and email address,
- Short description of problem.
Look more at:http://www.holistic-cures.eu