Effective non-medical therapy for elimination
CAUSE of pains and problems
Completely safe and permanent solution WITH ONLY ONE TREATMENT
Who needs Atlas therapy?
- All those who suffer from pain in the neck, shoulders, back, hips and knees.
- All those who suffer from migraines and dizziness.
- All those who suffer from vertigo and imbalance.
- All those who suffer from fatigue, insomnia, moodiness, lack of energy.
- All those who suffer from poor circulation.
- All those who suffer from arrhythmia.
- All those who have breathing problems.
Atlas therapy improves quality of life at:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease.
Atlas therapy is preferred in healthy people, especially children, because abnormal position of Atlas leads to functional scoliosis due to uneven weight distribution head on the spine, causing distortion of the musculoskeletal system, the difference in shoulder height and hips, and leg length.
Some studies even show that mothers that have corrected Atlas before conception born children with corrected Atlas, which normally is not the case, because all of us are born with a luxated atlas.
Contact us with confidence and you will confirm those words!
Atlas therapy consists of three steps:
- Therapeutic reposition of Atlas, with the use of special vibrating device. We are not doing by hand turning head, nor there is not danger of any kind of injury. Method is completely safe and harmless and can be applied on children, adults and old people.
- Masagess of neck and back – with the use of special thumper massagers.
- Exercises for the neck and spine – that help to strenghten the neck and back muscles.
Before starting a therapy, we are doing tests of measuring head’s motion, determining the position of Atlas, and measuring the length of legs. When tests are done we are doing therapeutic repositioning of the Atlas by acting on special group of muscles, which allow Atlas to return to its natural position.
Look more here:www.atlas-therapy.eu
For application and information contact
Conny Peto Đeneš:
Cell: +385 98 731 843