Sexual therapy is the treatment of sexual dysfunctions, such as non- consumation, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, low libido, unwanted sexual fetishes, sexual addiction, painful sex for women, or a lack of sexual confidence, then healing people who are recovering from sexual violence assaults, and problems commonly caused by stress, tiredness, and other environmental and relationship factors. Sexual therapists consult and heal with different methods those experiencing problems and help clients in overcoming them, in doing so possibly to regaining a satisfactory, pleasurable and active sex life.
Who needs sexual therapy?
- All those who need help in accepting their own sexuality;
- All those who have problem with relaxation in sex;
- All those who need assistance in achieving mutual trust and emotional connection in relationship what is necessary for achieving a healthy sexual relationship;
- All those who need assistance in achieving and / or improving sexual communication;
- All those who need healing in situations caused by sexual problems or limitations;
- All those who have been sexually abused;
- All who need help in expressing sexuality;
- All those who wish to educate themselves on the improvement of the quality of sexual pleasure;
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use sexual energy for spiritual development;
- Anyone who wants to learn to transform energy into the energy of the sexual organs of the heart.
How looks Sexual healing-therapy with Conny?
Sexual therapy consists of counseling and therapy component, which aims to establish / improve sexual health.
Consulting consists of talking and therapy component consist of some of the alternative methods of healing, such as Theta Healing, Homeopathy, Bach Flower therapy, and Aromatherapy. All together it last for 60 minutes.
Consultation can be conducted in person or via Skype.
Applications should be made through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and should consist:
- Date of birth, time of birth, place of birth
- Place of residence,
- Contact cell phone and email address,
- Short description of problem.